- Customer can request for cancellation till 11 AM of the next day. Post that cancellation request will not be entertained by any means and in any circumstance.
- Order shall be considered as completed if it returns due to wrong billing information provided by the customer. To get back the same order, additional transportation charges need to be paid by the customer.
- 20% of order amount (MRP) +100% transportation charges will be charged as penalty if customer wishes to have refund in the above case.
- A cancellation fee (Convenience+ payment Gateway fee) of 10% (of the refundable amount) will be charged in the event of cancellation in case customer request for refund into bank, 3 rd party wallets or credit card account.
- No cancellation fee will be charged in case customer request for refund into his/her Jivitas Roots Account wallet (Credit) which adjust automatically on the next purchase, user only pays the additional remaining amount to get the order.
- No refund shall be given if the customer refuses to accept the order once dispatched. Additional transportation charges will be levied to get the same order if it returns to the origin. Customer can request the same order again with additional transportation charges, post that this order will be forfeited and refund shall not be given.
- In case refund is given into customer account customer will be liable for accounts detail provided. Jivitas Roots will not be responsible and liable for refund partial or complete, if bank account details (in which customer has requested for refund) is found incorrect or inactive.