Grass-Fed Gir Cow A2 Bilona Ghee 500gm
What makes our Ghee so unique?
Jivitas Roots Grass-Fed Gir Cow A2 Bilona Ghee is produced from grass-fed indigenous A2 Gir cows.
Studies and research have shown that A2 protein present in the A2 Gir cow milk is healthier than normal cow milk as it has more amino acids.
Our ghee is made by using the traditional Bilona technique. In this technique, ghee is made from the entire curd of Gir Cows A2 milk and is churned traditionally.
Our cows graze freely on our natural grasslands and absorb Vitamin D from the sun which results in richer nutrition to our ghee. We feed our cows with ayurvedic medicinal herbs like shankhpushpi, ajwain, shatavari, ashwagandha, giloy etc, we serve and maintain our cows with care, love & respect.
It is Pure Ghee with ayurvedic medicinal properties like Protein, Vitamins, Minerals also our A2 ghee has all essential ingredients required by our body. It takes 30 liters of A2 milk to make 1liter of this precious A2 Gir Cow ghee. This ghee is, therefore, much superior in taste, aroma and nutrition. We, at Jivitas Roots, aim to provide traditionally made organic products that nourish your health and provide longevity.
- This ghee contains good fat which helps in maintaining the good cholesterol levels which in turns keeps your heart healthy
- It pacifies vata, pitta and kapha when consumed in daily basis and hence it called tri-doshic.
- It completes the requirement of Omega-3 fatty acids which improves overall health (better sleep, improves eyesight, fights inflammation and reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases)
- Essential nutrients like vitamins A, D, E and K, minerals, protein, iron, and calcium.
- Boosts immunity and strengthens muscles
- Helps in weight management
- Relieves Joint Pains
- Good for Skin and Hair
- Provides Instant Energy
- It gets easily digested which makes it perfect for daily consumption